Birdie Wild Submission Birdie Wild Submission

GREAT MUSIC;)

Okay thanks for using my song.. it has been a while and i renamed myself to DJKiwi.. but whutever..
great work

Your DJ:P

FAT JOE FAT JOE

kinda lame

you should make it better.. graphics are 2 bad and you should make a totorial or controls section

DJR - When You're Gone DJR - When You're Gone

Superb!!

Okay that just makes the tears rise in my eyes.. it's so sad.. and at the same time so beautiful.. Absolutely one of your better works.. although different it's too good to be heared by humanity.. I'll flag it.. it's too dangerous,, make al oceans flood.. makes al mountains collaps and al volcano's blow.. it makes the earth shake and my room quake..

Yours Faitfully

Ur Superb Cousin..

Reflexius #3 (Loop) Reflexius #3 (Loop)

Okay Great song butt??

Okay i was sitting right next to you when you stole my tune.. no offence;) im honoured..
it doesnt happen every day that a great dj uses your tune..
but not original;)
okay you are my cousin so i wont kill ya:P

Grtz from your pal from the bottom of the ocean

De Maffe Kip

DJ Runaway - Eternaly Yours DJ Runaway - Eternaly Yours

W0W!

DAMN.. i was bored and start browsing and spotted this new song. as i listened to it. it just made me want to be at all sorts of places in the world. i fell in love. damn this song is the perfect description for love!!! GIMME SOME MORE BITCH:P. it's also more on your level.
Keep up the good work

Your Cousin, DJ Kiwi

DJRunaway responds:

Haha, thanks buddy :) Yeah, I'm planning to make this song somewhat longer and I might even be adding some "soft" voices (Heck, I'll just ask the big mastah Weex, he'll do it :D)
Anyway, thanks for liking it dude :D Gimme a message when your new song is on NG, I'm looking forward :D

Greetz,